Tiffany S. Tyler is an attorney in the Hendersonville office of Strauss Attorneys, PLLC.
Tiffany is originally from a small mountain town in western New York. Her family moved to Topsail Island, NC at the end of her junior year of college. After graduating from Syracuse University, she moved to Washington, DC, where she earned a Master’s degree from George Washington University. She worked for seven years in the DC area as a federal employee and a government contractor.
After her stepdad was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, she decided to change career paths and go to law school. She wanted to be able to help people like her mom and stepdad plan for their future and deal with end-of-life issues.
Tiffany’s experience as an Assistant Clerk in the Buncombe County Estates and Probate Office has offered her great insight into administering estates, trusts, and guardianships. This insight allows her to better assist her clients with both estate planning and estate administration.
Tiffany is married to DJ McIntee, a fellow attorney, who she met in law school. They live in Asheville, where they are working on renovating their house.
- North Carolina, 2013
- J.D., Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston-Salem, NC, 2013
- Elder Law Clinic, Clinic Student
- Wake Forest Law Review, Executive Editor
- M.A., George Washington University, Washington, DC, 2004
- B.S., Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY, 2002
- Buncombe County Estates & Probate Office for the State of North Carolina, Asheville, NC, Assistant Clerk, 2015-2018
- Law Office of Tiffany Tyler, PLLC, Asheville, NC, Attorney, 2013-2015
- Booz Allen Hamilton, Washington, DC, Senior Consultant, 2005-2010
- Defense Intelligence Agency, Washington, DC, Analyst, 2003-2005
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- 28th Judicial District Bar, Member
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member